Digital Scholarship | Digital Gujarat Scholarship Application | Digital Gujarat Scholarship Status.The Gujarat Government provides various scholarship schemes to support economically weaker students. Students who are in the reserved category and are permanent residents of Gujarat can apply for this scheme through online mode. All the information related to Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2020 schemes is available here such as list of schemes, who can apply, which scheme can be applied for, what will be the benefit to the applicant, how you can apply for the scheme and many other mandatory information.Gujarat Digital Scholarship Apply | Digital Gujarat Scholarship Application Status | Digital Gujarat Scholarship Status.
Digital Scholarship | Digital Gujarat Scholarship Application | Digital Gujarat Scholarship Status
Gujarat Scholarship 2020 is for those students who are studying from class 1 to post-graduation level. Schemes are available for full reserved class-SC/ST/OBC Category.
How To Apply for Digital Gujarat Post Matric Scholarship
- Open the official website of Digital Gujarat Select the“Registration” option by clicking on the open page in the menu bar.
The registration form appears on the computer screen.
- Enter the date of birth, mobile number, email id, and password Now enter the captcha code and click on save option.
- Enter the OTP you received via email or SMS Click the “Confirm” option.
- Click on “Login” option (if already registered)Login with ID and password.
- Upload your image and enter the requested information in the form (or edit the details if necessary for a pre-registered applicant).
- Now go to the “Student Corner” option From there select the“Scholarship”option.
- The list of scholarships appears Choose the plan you want to apply for.
- Choose your language and read the instructions Click the “Continue service” option.
- Now enter the remaining requested information.
- Upload the required supporting documents.
- Review the application form Click on the submit option.
List Of Document For Apply Online
- Passport Size Photo
- E-mail and Mobile Number
- Marksheet of (Std. 10,11 & 12) as applicable
- Income Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Fee Payment Receipt
- School Leaving Certificate(LC)
- Bonafide Certificate (if applicable)
- School College Identity Card (if any)
- Hostel Certificate (if applicable)
- Affidavit Certificate
Post-Metric Scholarships Guideline for Scheduled Caste, SEBC, and ST Students Only.
Digital Gujarat Post Metric Scholarship scheme has been launched by the state government for the economically backward children of the state.Filling of online form for year 2020 scholarship has started with the last date being 15th December 2020..
To support the financially weak students Gujarat government is providing various scholarship schemes. Students who belong to reserved category and permanent resident of Gujarat can apply through online mode for the scheme. Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2020 schemes related all the information is available here such as scheme list, who can apply for which scheme, what benefits the applicant will get, how you can apply for the scheme and much other mandatory information.
Digital Gujarat Scholarship
Gujarat Scholarship 2020 is for the students who are studying in class 1st to Post Graduation level. Schemes are available for the entire reserved category – SC/ BC/ Minority/ ST/ NTDNT/ SEBC/ other backward classes/ Valmiki/ Hadi/ Nadiya/ Turi/ Senva/ Vankar Sadhu/ Garo-Garoda/ Dalit-Bava/ Tirgar/ Tirbanda/ Turi-Barot/ Matang/ Thori community. The aim of the government behind the scholarship scheme is to encourage the students to study and financially help them. Applicants have to collect the information first before applying for the scheme.
- Name of the scheme Digital Gujarat Scholarship
- Announced by Government of state
- Announced for Students
- Benefits Monetary benefits
- Category State government scheme
- Mode of application Online
- Official website https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
- Official Notification:
- Registration Procedure
- Open the official website of the Digital Gujarat
- From opened page click “registration” option available in menu bar
Registration form appears on the computer screen
- Enter date of birth, mobile number, email ID and password
- Now Enter the captcha code and click save option
- Enter the OTP you received via email or SMS
- Click the “Confirm” option
- Profile Update
- Click “Login” option (if already registered) and log in with ID and password
- Upload your image and enter the asked information in the form (or edit the details if required for the already registered applicant)
- Scholarship Form
- Now go to the “student corner” option
- Select “scholarship” from there
- List of scholarship appears
- Select the scheme you want to apply for
- Select your language and read the instructions
- Click “Continue to service” option
- Now enter the rest asked information
- Upload the necessary supporting documents
- Review the application form
- Click Submit option.
- Helpline Number
- For any query contact on helpdesk number: 18002335500
Visit Official Website