Kisan Parivahan Yojana, Read information and online apply process.Kisan Parivahan Yojana, Read information and online apply process.
Kisan Parivahan Yojana
- Freight carrier vehicle
- Kisan Parivahan Yojana
Category 1): Small / Marginal / Women / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe Farmers:
5% of the total cost or Rs. 5,000 / – whichever is less than 2 Category 2): General / Other Farmers: 5% of total cost or Rs. In case of empanelment by the account of less than Rs. 50,000 / -, Kisan Parivahan Yojana the beneficiary farmer has to purchase from the authorized seller of the manufacturer included in the panel prepared for the purpose of price discovery declared by the account from time to time.
Possible target of the state for the year 20-21: 8333
Kisan Parivahan Yojana.The Modi government has started a replacement scheme to develop the transport in rural areas. Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Scheme is one such yojana which will provide subsidies to the agricultural transportation. Proper roads or the other way of transportation are going to be the strong initiatives for development.
In fact, still there are many rural villages of India don’t have proper transportation medium due to not having roads. during this scheme women can also get opportunities.
1. Anyone can apply for the schemes available at that time on the iKhedut portal.
2. The eligibility and non-eligibility of the application is decided by the designated officer on the basis of site inspection or manual verification of records.
The status of whether the application is eligible or not is updated in the application by the authorized person.
3. The pre-approval officer pre-approves the applications.
4. Verify work is also decide after thorough
5. Pre-approval Order and Payment Order are signed by the competent authority
It is necessary to take a print out of the application. The print out of the online application should be taken and signed / thumbprinted and submitted to the office / office mentioned on the application within seven (7) days from the date of application. Or after the farmer has applied online on the iFarmer portal, his print can be taken, scanned by signing / thumbprinting, scanning and uploading on the portal by clicking on the “Uploaded Signed Copy of Application Print menu. Jaya also has the facility to upload scanned copies of the caste pattern in the “Other Document Upload” menu where applicable. So that the farmer does not need to submit the application in person to the office. Uploading scanned copy in PDF format should not exceed 500 KB in size.
Rajasthan was allocated 9 blocks under AGEY. The responsibility of identifying the blocks lies with the government .
HOW TO APPLY::
- Apply again by clicking on the “Apply New” button.
- Click on the “Update Application” button to update the application.
- Confirm once the application is correct.
- Take a print out of the confirmed application.