PM-KISAN Sixth Installment Starting Disbursing From 1 August: Check Beneficiary Status Online.The Narendra-Modi led government revealed that PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme’s sixth instalment of ₹2,000 will be sent to more than 10 crore beneficiaries starting August 1.
The Narendra-Modi led government revealed that PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme’s sixth instalment of ₹2,000 will be sent to more than 10 crore beneficiaries starting August 1. PM-KISAN Under this scheme, the government sends ₹6,000 annually in the bank account of the registered farmers.
Government is sending 2 thousand rupees of sixth installment to the beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Money is being transferred directly to the account of farmers under direct benefit transfer. PM-KISAN The beneficiaries of this scheme receive an installment account of Rs. 2 thousand three times a year. That is, PM-KISAN the government sends 6 thousand rupees annually to a beneficiary’s account. The first installment comes from 1 December to 31 March. The second installment is released from April 1 to July 31 and the third installment from August 1 to November 30.
PM-KISAN Attention Farmers & Traders Now you can contact vehicle providers for transporting agricultural produce, using KISAN RATH mobile app launched by Govt of India. Please, search for KISAN RATH on Google Play Store to download and install the app
You can do this through the mobiles created for this scheme. If the farmers want to keep themselves updated with this scheme, then you can go to the Google Play Store and download the PM Kisan Mobile App.
PM-Kisan Status Check (How to check PM kisan yojana status)
Follow the steps given below to check beneficiary status online:
- Go to the website www.pmkisan.gov.in or click here.
- Look for the ‘Farmer Corner’ on the website.
- Click on the ‘New Farmer Registration’.
- After that, a new window will open for you. In which you will be asked to enter Aadhaar card details along with the Captcha.
- After clicking continue the system will let you know the status, if you have already registered, then your details will appear on it. And, if you are registering for the first time, it will give you an alert saying ‘Record not found with given details, do you want to register on the PM-Kisan portal.
- Press ‘yes’ and it will further ask you for details. Fill in the correct information in it and save it.
Please verify the land details and account details that you enter in the form. And, if you face any difficulties the government is urging people to call the PM Kisan Yojana helpline.According to reports, there are over 1.3 crore farmers in the country that have not been able to get the PM Kisan Scheme money even after registering that is because either their Aadhaar has not been established or there is a mismatch in the bank account and phone number details.
PM-KISAN Those who have downloaded PM-Kisan mobile app can follow the same method to quickly check their status and other details on the smart phone. And if you haven’t downloaded the mobile app can do it now through the link given below;
These are the helpline numbers for PM Kisan Yojana
- PM Kisan Toll Free Number: 18001155266
- PM Kisan Helpline Number: 155261
- PM Kisan Landline Numbers: 011—23381092, 23382401